It happened in "Shades"

I found you in the elevator.
Then I saw your hazel eyes, outside of that building.
It was Friday, I was nervous, and you were sure.

I finally knew your shy smile,

Oh your smile!! how could I forget that!
My heart was beating loudly.
I never thought that it was real

you and I together?

We talked, we laugh, and we share feelings.
Almost unconsciously, you touched my nose.
I felt butterflies inside of me
I listened to your voice and I…
... and I get confused, while your shyness was disappearing.

I just remember gums, coke, cookies,

cybershot , cell phone, music, shadows,
night without stars, caress, fear… and I dreamed.

My eyes closed…
Your fingers rubbing my left hand…
My lips wished your lips, and more…
Suddenly, and without realizing

I felt your tenderness caressing my heart..
Oh Lord! He touched my scent, my world, my feelings,

my confused and broken heart, tears and fears again…

...Deja vu??

I opened my eyes..
And when I woke up I was running away from you…

I threw myself on my bed and cried again.

No hay comentarios:

eXTReMe Tracker